CyberPro provides cover for reasonable and necessary legal expenses, postage expenses and related advertising expenses, to mitigate damage to a policyholder’s brand and/or comply with governmental privacy legislation in the event that personal information has, or could be, compromised. Reimbursement of all such expenses is subject to the insurers approval.
In the event of a breach, policyholders will be guided through the process of notifying the individuals affected, whether they are their employees, customers, or patients. CyberPro will help policyholders determine the best method of notice (for example, direct mail, email or media disclosure) and select the most appropriate supplier to help you remain compliant with federal, state and regional requirements. CyberPro may also provide the following services if relevant.
- Provision of notification letter template(s) and/or service enrollment documents;
- Management, handling, printing and mailing of letters;
- Ensure that policyholder's customer information is up to date by analyzing their customer address database against multiple national databases (such as Coding Accuracy Account System (CAAS), National Change of Address (NCOA), and Locatable Address Conversion System (LACS);
- Identify incorrect contact information and resolve; or establish alternative notification methods to ensure that as many of the policyholders customers as possible are notified;
- Return mail handling, reporting and additional address changing. Printing and mailing of notification letters for returned mail when new addresses are available;
- Advertising Services.